Thursday, October 31, 2013

Catch up post

I noticed that I have failed to post any pictures of my house, so here are a few, so you can see where I live. It really is beautiful and reminds me of The Sound of Music! It is much nicer than I expected to spend my 2 years in, so I have no complaints!

                                                                                                                   
My living room

My food prep area/kitchen, although I don't cook in here

The front view of my house

Back view of my house plus my small garden

My neighbor teachers house to show the view 

On my wall in my living room to make my house feel like a home

Showing off my ndege dress

beautiful evening sky taken in my courtyard
The training we received in Korogwe was half spent at the Korogwe Teacher’s College, and the other half spent at our CBT (Community Based Training?) My CBT was located at Chief Kimweri Secondary School. They gave us a great impression of what the school system in Tanzania is like, and since I spent  around 7 weeks there teaching and learning Kiswahili, I guess I should show you what it was like.
The walk to our internship school

A classroom at Chief Kimweri

The courtyard of the school


The staff office

No comments:

Post a Comment